Kodi is your central access to all of your media and the hub for enjoying all kinds of online media. Kodi Windows is as easy to set up and run as downloading the installer. You just have to click a couple of buttons and Kodi is set to go on your Windows device.
You can sync all the media from different locations into Kodi and Kodi will arrange it in a more sophisticated and accessible manner for you to use.
How to download Kodi Windows?
The procedure to download Kodi on to your Windows device is straightforward. You don’t need to have access to any other application to make it download Kodi for you. Follow these steps to download Kodi for Windows.
- Open your browser and type in this link or open this link directly by tapping it http://kodi.tv/download/
- When you scroll down you will see various devices’ names and icons once the page is loaded correctly.
- From the devices’ names and icons, options find the one with the Windows icon.
- In the next step, you have to accept certain conditions and wait until the downloads finish.
- Once the download is done, find the downloaded file and click it open to initialize the Kodi installer.
- You will find a “Run” button, tap on it, then click on the “Next” button and finally after all the process is done, click on “Finish” button to complete the installation setup.
This should get you through the installation part. You can start using Kodi as soon as the installation is complete. Find Kodi under the “Start” button or use it from the desktop if you had opted to keep a shortcut icon on the desktop.
The Kodi interface was created keeping in mind a Home-theatre type 10 feet interface hence it might take you a while to get used to it. Some people find it difficult to navigate through the Kodi UI for the same reason.
This application is open source and is developed by XBMC foundation which is a non-profit organization. This means that Kodi gets frequent updates due to the neverending add-ons and features put together by the community. Even you could get into the scene and develop Kodi further.
It is recommended that you use a remote to navigate through the interface rather than a remote.