You will be able to access unlimited entertainment by combining Netflix and the one stop Media center Kodi. The Kodi Netflix add-on is the most wanted and sought after add-on because of the abundance of Videos and podcast accessibility over Netflix.
Kodi’s dedicated Netflix extension NetfliXMBC grants you access to the world’s most popular video streaming application. There are a lot of Netflix exclusive shows available and you will be able to enjoy all of it without having the hassle to switch between application everytime you want to watch a new show or movie.
How to add Kodi Netflix?
- Initially, download the alec repository from this link here.
- Run the Kodi app by clicking it.
- Then click on the Settings Icon located at the top left corner of the Kodi home-screen.
- Navigate to System Settings >> Expert Mode >> Add-ons.
- You will not be able to install third-party add-ons if you don’t turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ So make sure that you toggle it on.
- Click “Yes” on the warning box pop up.
- Return to the Kodi home screen.
- Now, click on the “Settings” icon from the same location.
- Click on Add-Ons
- Choose ‘Install from zip file’ from the options.
- Locate the alelec repository .zip file and select it.
- Go back to the previous menu.
- Install the add-on by navigating to Repository >> Alelec Kodi repo >> Program Add-Ons.
- Wait for a moment until you see the “Add-on enabled” message.
- Navigate back to the “Add-ons” menu.
- Navigate to Install from Repository >> Alelec Kodi repo >> VideoAdd.
- Then double-click on “NetfliXBMC“ to finally install Kodi Netflix addon.
- After that go back to the Kodi home screen.
- To launch Kodi Netflix Addon, select Videos >> Add-Ons >> NetfliXBMC
- Enter your Netflix username and password to login to the Netflix Kodi addon.
Using VPN to access restricted media
If you have read earlier articles on this website then you might know the implications of having a trustworthy VPN device connected with your Kodi. Kodi Netflix paired with a Kodi compatible secure VPN will grant you a means to approach restricted Netflix areas. You will be able to watch Netflix shows streaming anywhere around the world.
Other than that, Internet Service Providers cannot register your activity online. And you can be sure of not having any malicious software on your device because the potential hacker won’t be able to read your data transfer codes easily.
Hence investing in a good VPN server is a good option when you consider playing Media using Kodi or any of its extensions. Kodi Netflix is compatible with most operating systems; we have detailed articles regarding the download procedure of the application on Android and iOS operating systems along with a dedicated Chromecast version. Be sure to check these out too.