Kodi is the ultimate media hub of your house. It conveniently stores all forms of media in almost all types and makes it available for use at one place. Kodi Mac is available to download on the official Kodi website or you may click the link given in this article. This article will solve all your queries regarding running Kodi on your Mac device.
How to download Kodi Mac?
Follow these steps if you are having difficulty in downloading the Kodi Mac installer from the official website:
- Open your internet browser and open this link here,
- The download file will be available in a disk image, find out a suitable version for your mac and proceed to install it.
- Open the downloaded disk file.
- Drag this icon into the applications folder and Kodi installation will begin automatically.
- If the file doesn’t open, right click on the file and then choose Open.
- If that doesn’t open the file then head to System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >> “Allow applications downloaded from:” >> “Anywhere”.
- Kodi will get installed now.
The best thing about Kodi is it that the software is open source-meaning you could watch what you want to, how you want to. The never-ending list of add-ons and online entertainment extensions provided by the developers (which happens to be everyone interested enough to join the Kodi community) will make sure that you get a full dose of entertainment whenever you need it. It enables you to play videos, podcasts, pictures, and music readily from the internet or your local media collection.
When you are using Kodi for the first time, it may seem a bit intimidating, but as you grow used to its interface and working you won’t be able to get your hands off of Kodi. It wants to entertain you and it will look great while doing it for you.