If you are looking for an application to manage your local archive of media, then Kodi is the only media sharing center that we would recommend. In this article, we are going to help you download Kodi Android version. The most amazing feature of Kodi is the availability of plug-ins and extensions. This extends the potential of Kodi beyond other Media sharing devices.
Download Kodi for Android
This article will assist you in accessing the download file and the installation process over Android devices. It is to be kept in mind that Kodi is compatible with Android version 5.0 and above or else the device must be rooted. Follow these steps and you will have Kodi running on your device in no time.
- Initially, you have to toggle on downloads from unknown sources, for that head to Settings >> Security >> Device Management >> Toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Now, using the given link, download Kodi APK File. Be advised that Android version 5 or above is required.
- You will find n install button, tap on it and proceed to agree on all terms.
- t might take some time for all the downloads to finish.
- Once the installation process is completed, you are ready to use Kodi on your device.
Enhance the Kodi experience with a VPN.
Now that you have downloaded Kodi Android version, you will want to make use of it to the full extent. Kodi will show you a list of add-ons that you have to navigate through to start getting some content. These add-ons will be limited to your local region. Add-ons from other regions may not be available in your locality.
It plays almost every kind of media including pictures, music and Video files and most of their types. Over the years you might have collected a huge range of movie and music, Kodi is the app for you to bring it all together in one place. The User Interface was made kept in mind with the compatibility of Kodi with the television but being an open source app it can be designed to run on Android devices as well.
This is where a VPN comes into the act, all you have to do is set a VPN to your desired locality and you get contents from that region as well. Most of the VPN run along with Kodi so that won’t be a problem. Also, a VPN will secure your activity hence you could have fun all day without having to worry about someone prying in your system.